Tuesday, January 20, 2009

laily's profile


Hellooo!!!!
its mE LaiLy....
NIce to mEET alL of u...
WelCome to Our blog......
n u will FinD a smThinG NeW herE...
As UsuaL, I'm LaiLy n i Likes to Playing A game n Watching a mOvies....
I'm From Taiping,Perak....
Would u want to know about the most Popular in taiping????
Zoo,Bukit Larut,Taman Tasik n so oonnn.....
That's too much place ther!!!!
U Should try to there n visit Perak....
I'm sure u all like it....
The ltest is,Taiping Center....
The most Popular plce 2 the teenagers...
n to shooping!!!!
\Ok...i'm studying at Universiti maLaysIa TerEngganu that old2
people know as KUstem....
Although i'm take the DiplomA Perikanan, but i have to take Economist...
Fuh!!!"that's easiers sbjet tht i must face it"hehe...
But i'm reaalyyy enjoying to study here....
I think I should Stop here n i will continues laTEr....
COOMING SOON!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment